[Nfd-dev] Contributing guide: should commit messages start with upper case or lower case?

Nicholas Gordon nmgordon at memphis.edu
Tue Apr 10 14:03:27 PDT 2018

Junxiao,

I just don't think it matters that much. It's just a style preference,
and one that I think only obsessive grammarians could argue about.
Since this is a community of programmers, I am not worried that there
are infiltrated grammarians among us. I don't care whether the commit
message is initially capitalized or not.

--
-Nick