[Nfd-dev] Issues building on raspberry pi 3

Teng Liang philoliang at email.arizona.edu
Wed Oct 18 14:36:35 PDT 2017

Hi Anthony,

What os are you running on RPi? I tried to build NFD natively on RPi 2 with
Raspbian Jessie and it worked (https://www2.cs.arizona.edu/p
eople/philoliang/ndnpi/). I don't have an answer to this issue, but
switching to Raspbian may be a quick solution if you are not using it.

BTW, we are also working on a easy way to cross compile NFD for arm
architecture, which should be ready soon.

Teng