[Nfd-dev] an error when I create face on ether

YchenCoder ychencode at foxmail.com
Mon May 8 04:02:07 PDT 2017

Hi    I am doing an expirement on whether the network topology will influence the ndn netwoking the same as TCP/IP networking. I just set up six node networking. They all have their own static ip address. Four of these work as router and the two of these work as client and server. I use ping on the client then I receive response from the server. After I remove one router. The client's ip package will not arrive the server for a long time. Then I collect the recover time data. But on the Ndn networking I try to establish connection between node by ethern. I use this command "nfdc face create ether://[xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx]" it returns "Error 406 when creating face: Unsupported protocol". I search it by Google but I can't get any useful resolution. Can someone help me ? Thank you!
                                                                                                                                                                        ychen