[Nfd-dev] Auto prefix propagation

Dehart, John jdd at wustl.edu
Thu Mar 9 08:52:29 PST 2017

JD,

I just noticed that the Illinois node site cert has expired.
I’ll be updating it ASAP and let you know when it is ready.

John

On Mar 9, 2017, at 9:43 AM, Lee, Jongdeog <jlee700 at illinois.EDU<mailto:jlee700 at illinois.EDU>> wrote:

Dear all,

  Hope all of you are doing good.

  I have been using auto prefix propagation well, but now I cannot register my prefix in the UIUC node.
  I fixed the issue last time with John by simply re-importing my key to auto prefix propagation key chain, but it does not work now.

  My main concern is that it is hard know which one causes the problem. (e.g., invalid key?)
  Regarding auto prefix propagation, how can I turn on debug messages? Or is there any log file that I can check regarding this issue?

Best wishes,
Jongdeog Lee (JD)