[Nfd-dev] How to use NDN to set up a Ad-Hoc ?

Lixia Zhang lixia at cs.ucla.edu
Mon Jun 19 08:44:33 PDT 2017

> On Jun 19, 2017, at 12:03 AM, jinyangl at mail.ustc.edu.cn wrote:
>
> Hi,we plan to set up a Ad-hoc using NDN on banana-pi(ubuntu linux) ,what do we need to prepare,install applications or something something else ?

to me first question is what you plan to use for ad hoc connectivity.
ad hoc wifi?

last week an NDNS project team just demonstrated their stuff using linux ad hoc wifi connectivity (Yumin can tell you more details).

second question: what is/are the goals you want to achieve?
getting connected in ad hoc way is one thing (easy).
what apps you want to try, or what is your research question?