[Nfd-dev] trouble building ndn-cxx on Raspberry Pi

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Tue Jul 25 10:45:37 PDT 2017

Hi Anthony

Device is running out of memory. You need to use clang.
Have a look at a recently written guide about building NFD for Pi 2:
https://www2.cs.arizona.edu/people/philoliang/ndnpi/

Yours, Junxiao

On Jul 25, 2017 10:29, "Anthony Dowling" <dowlinah at clarkson.edu> wrote:

I am having difficulties compiling ndn-cxx on a Raspberry Pi 3. This is the
error it gives me when I run waf after configuring it. What exactly is the
issue here?

g++: internal compiler error: Killed (program cc1plus)
Please submit a full bug report,
See <file:///usr/share/doc/gcc-5/README.Bugs> for instructions.