[Nfd-dev] NFD build broken by ValidatorNull change

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Sun Jul 23 07:52:37 PDT 2017

Dear folks

Quick fixes are uploaded for NFD and ndn-tools:
https://gerrit.named-data.net/4060
https://gerrit.named-data.net/4059
Please help review them. If you are working on a task in one of these
projects, rebase your Change on top of them so it can pass Jenkins.

There is no easy workaround
<https://redmine.named-data.net/issues/4091#note-4> for repo-ng. Therefore,
I will not provide a fix for repo-ng.
repo-ng has been without a maintainer for more than 2 years. If your
deployment depends on a repository, consider switching to repo-sql
<https://github.com/3rd-ndn-hackathon/repo-sql> which I will contine to
maintain after each ndn-cxx binary release.

Yours, Junxiao