[Nfd-dev] ndn-cxx potentially breaking change: SIGNER_TYPE_PIB_*

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.EDU
Fri Jan 27 12:40:42 PST 2017

Dear folks

I'm simplifying ndn::security::SigningInfo: SIGNER_TYPE_PIB_ID and
SIGNER_TYPE_PIB_KEY are being merged into SIGNER_TYPE_ID and
SIGNER_TYPE_KEY. Old enum members are deleted altogether, since I don't
anticipate any usage given they are only compatible with v2::KeyChain which
is not yet the default. Nevertheless, this is a potential breaking change.

This change will merge no earlier than Jan 29.
You can compile your projects with ndn-cxx Change
https://gerrit.named-data.net/3624 and verify it works.