[Nfd-dev] NDN questions

Marzieh Babaeianjelodar babaeim at clarkson.EDU
Tue Feb 28 09:48:22 PST 2017

Hi I have some basic questions.

1)

So in,  min suffix component and max suffix component

I have a interest name: example/fileip.txt/%FD%00%00%01Z%85%8B%86%DE

Why is it saying minsuffix and maxsuffix are 3?

Because 1/2/3 ? Because the document says beyond prefix

2)

I read the documentation and understand that I can exclude one part from the name,

how do I add that exclusion to my command? Because by default in the exclude this is what it gives me: and I WANT TO give it a specific thing.

3)

I also need a better description about Child selectors if anyone can describe it

Thank you