[Nfd-dev] AutoPrefixPropagator inside mini-NDN

Nick Gordon nmgordon at memphis.edu
Tue Feb 21 11:03:03 PST 2017

I'm developing an integration test to verify that Readvertise works in
conjunction with AutoPrefixPropagator. However, I can't get
AutoPrefixPropagator to work.

I've followed the step's on Junxiao's blog to the T, and I verify that
the propagation target router is receiving the interest, but it is
rejecting them. Why it is rejecting them, I don't know, because I have
set both localhost and localhop security off (i.e. to "trust-anchor any").

Anyone have any suggestions about this?