[Nfd-dev] [Ndn-interest] content_store

Giuseppe Carella gcarella228 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 26 06:38:13 PST 2017

*The default "priority fifo" CS replacement policy evicts stale Data (those
stayed longer than FreshnessPeriod) first, before evicting non-stale Data.*
*The overall capacity of the CS can be adjusted in nfd.conf at
tables.cs_max_packets attribute.*
    Where can I check and change the default replacement policy?

*This is a limitation of ndndump. Use NDN dissector for Wireshark
<https://github.com/named-data/ndn-tools/tree/master/tools/dissect-wireshark>
instead.*
    Does it mean all the packets arrive on the consumer side in a complete
way, even if it defines them as incomplete?

Thank you.