[Nfd-dev] Code style robot and unit tests

Nick Gordon nmgordon at memphis.edu
Tue Aug 22 11:47:44 PDT 2017

For NLSR, we have a particular naming convention with unit tests that differs slightly from NFD and ndn-cxx, which is test-*.cpp, as opposed
to *.t.cpp. Our friendly neighborhood code robot, Mr. Cortez, repeatedly insists that we include the corresponding header, which test files
usually do not have. Since the naming of test files is not mandated by the code styles, could the code style robot be extended to not flag
those? It's tiring to remove his score, explain myself, and give a +1 CS score myself. Or, we should formalize a test file naming convention
to have a reason to decline these kinds of requests.

-Nick