[Nfd-dev] Using ndnsec to sign a certificate

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Thu Aug 3 01:41:13 PDT 2017

Hi Anthony

In my deployment I use 'ndnsec key-gen' instead of 'ndnsec-sign-req' to
make a key pair. See https://yoursunny.com/t/2016/ndncert/ for steps. They
are working for ndn-cxx installed from PPA.

If you are using git-master version, beware there are multiple bugs
affecting ndnsec, including https://redmine.named-data.net/issues/4085
https://redmine.named-data.net/issues/4157
https://redmine.named-data.net/issues/4204
https://redmine.named-data.net/issues/4202 .
You might be affected by one of these bugs. Watch the bug on Redmine to get
notified when it gets resolved, or help working on one if it's not yet
assigned.

Yours, Junxiao