[Nfd-dev] Maximum FIB size

Ilane Karise kariseilane at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 07:42:52 PDT 2017

Dear all,

I am beginner in using NFD and have encountered problem in configuration.
I'm using NFD with Mini-NDN and I intend to emulate a interest flooding
attack scenario. I've been looking for at the NFD settings and found no
configuration regarding the size of the PIT table. If there is no
configuration option regarding the PIT in NFD's configuration file, is
there a default size for it? How can I know which parameters to work with
to emulate interest flooding attack? This is possible? I kindly ask you to
help me.

Best regards.
Ilane Karise