[Nfd-dev] Jenkins "Your Xcode (5.1.1) is outdated" error

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Tue Sep 27 19:48:28 PDT 2016

Hi Nick

If your build is failing on OS X 10.9 due to "Xcode is outdated" error, and
retriggering does not help: since OS X 10.9 is no longer supported per NDN
platform policy
<http://named-data.net/codebase/platform/documentation/ndn-platform-development-guidelines/#Build_support>,
you don't need to fix anything, but can wait for OS X 10.9 to be
discontinued. Make your relevant Redmine issue blocked by #3791
<https://redmine.named-data.net/issues/3791> which discontinues OS X 10.9
builds.

Yours, Junxiao