[Nfd-dev] Gerrit: rollback to an earlier patchset

Davide Pesavento davide.pesavento at lip6.fr
Sat Sep 24 18:07:07 PDT 2016

I had the same problem in the past. The workaround is to amend (git
commit --amend) the correct commit by making trivial changes to either
the commit message or the code itself (e.g. add/remove an empty line
somewhere). When you push the amended commit, it will show up as
patchset5. Not ideal but it worked for me.

Davide