[Nfd-dev] Jenkins Master Release Upgrade

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Wed Mar 30 23:05:40 PDT 2016

Hi Eric

If I remember correctly, the master is running Ubuntu 14.04 which is supported until 2019. Thus, it’s unnecessary to perform an upgrade to 15.10 or 16.04.

When Ubuntu 18.04 comes out, we can install a new master and restore the backup.
By that time, I’m probably graduated, and you are probably the main developer :-)

Yours, Junxiao