[Nfd-dev] FW: How to test in ndn development

Yingdi Yu yuyingdi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 23:21:55 PDT 2016

Hi Teng,

Could you check if your default keychain is set? you can open "Keychain Access” to check that. If you are in the terminal mode, you can use security commands, e.g., following command will show you all the keychain you have:

$ security list-keychains

and a command below will help you to display/set default keychain

$ security default-keychain

Best Regards,

Yingdi