[Nfd-dev] NDN-RTC testing, next steps

Ilya Moiseenko iliamo at mailbox.org
Tue Mar 1 11:36:53 PST 2016

Hi Jeff,

Before anyone puts efforts in Mininet emulation, I suggest to read section 5 and
Table 1 of Mininet paper
http://conferences.sigcomm.org/hotnets/2010/papers/a19-lantz.pdf

Mininet is a good tool for achieving protocol correctness, but it's not a good
choice for experiments that depend on precise timing.

Ilya