[Nfd-dev] Using NDN Chunk for video file transfer

Alex Afanasyev aa at CS.UCLA.EDU
Mon Jan 25 14:26:41 PST 2016

Hi Lei,

This tool was designed primarily to publish and retrieve finite ("static") files and not really for publishing and retrieving streams.  For video, you may want to check NDN-RTC project (https://github.com/remap/ndnrtc <https://github.com/remap/ndnrtc>) and ndncon app that uses NDN-RTC (https://github.com/remap/ndncon <https://github.com/remap/ndncon>).  There is also next-ndnvideo (https://github.com/iliamo/video-prototype <https://github.com/iliamo/video-prototype>) project that you may be interested to take a look.

---
Alex