[Nfd-dev] Help with NDN-RTC measurement/troubleshooting

Burke, Jeff jburke at remap.UCLA.EDU
Thu Feb 25 07:22:05 PST 2016

Forwarding a portion of this thread from the PI mailing list for consideration in the call today. (Unfortunately neither Peter or I can join the call but we can check in with Jeff Thompson about the discussion and join next week.)
Jeff

From: Lixia Zhang <lixia at cs.ucla.edu<mailto:lixia at cs.ucla.edu>>
Date: Wednesday, February 24, 2016 at 3:23 PM
To: Jeff Burke <jburke at remap.ucla.edu<mailto:jburke at remap.ucla.edu>>
Cc: "ndn-pis at lists.cs.ucla.edu<mailto:ndn-pis at lists.cs.ucla.edu>" <ndn-pis at lists.cs.ucla.edu<mailto:ndn-pis at lists.cs.ucla.edu>>, "Dehart, John" <jdd at wustl.edu<mailto:jdd at wustl.edu>>, "Gusev, Peter" <peter at remap.ucla.edu<mailto:peter at remap.ucla.edu>>
Subject: Re: [Ndn-pis] Week-by-week steps with NDN-RTC

I think today's ndn-rtc trial is a great success -- although maybe just half dozen people on it, still perhaps the largest size we have tried.
I fully support that we should keep doing it from now on, to tune it up.  Hope we get more people on ndn-rtc next time (I will make sure that everyone in my group gets on it)

I was disappointed that we only had 4 PIs on the call -- everyone stated on the doodle pool that they are available on this time slot (2PM PT Wed).  Hope to see more people get on next seminar.

I assume the NFD call group would follow up the specific questions you listed below.

Lixia