[Nfd-dev] NFD on Home Router

Mathias Gibbens gibmat at cs.arizona.EDU
Fri Feb 12 08:16:07 PST 2016

Hi Pedro,

  I'd suggest you look at these two OpwnWRT wiki pages:
    https://wiki.openwrt.org/doc/howto/usb.storage
    https://wiki.openwrt.org/doc/uci/fstab

  Currently I am using DD-WRT, since at the time it was easier to
install on my router than OpenWRT was. In its web GUI there are options
for auto-mounting USB drives. I also discovered that if I formatted my
external drive with the label "jffs", it would mount at /jffs on the
router. (Yes, I know that's "wrong", but it works and is also in the
default search path for shared libraries so I didn't have to fiddle with
LD_LIBRARY_PATH.)

  I don't know if there's much more advice I can give right off hand,
but let me know if you have other questions.

Mathias