[Nfd-dev] NFD-android 0.2.0 (based on NFD 0.4.0)

Alex Afanasyev aa at CS.UCLA.EDU
Mon Feb 1 09:58:58 PST 2016

Hi all,

I just want to highlight that we pushed an updated version of NFD-android to Google Play (0.2.0 based on NFD 0.4.0).  It is still in alpha testing and the latest code is still under review.

If you haven't yet opt-in to alpha testing, please go here: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/net.named_data.nfd.  If you have opt-in before, you should have gotten the update automatically.

Please let us know about any problems you found either by filing bug reports (http://redmine.named-data.net/projects/nfd-android) or by email.  I would also would like to invite everybody to participate in development of the app and making it better.  There are multiple directions of improvement, from pure GUI additions (e.g., settings dialog) to more complex Java-JNI-C++ fixes.