[Nfd-dev] PIT matching exclude question

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Wed Dec 21 09:18:54 PST 2016

Hi Sonu

Can you provide tcpdump (not ndndump) trace from the node in question?
Capture one trace on every interface used in the experiment.
If some traffic is from an application on that node, force the application
to use TCP transport (set NDN_CLIENT_TRANSPORT=tcp4://127.0.0.1:6363
environ), and tcpdump at lo interface.

Also, all bug reports should be sent to nfd-dev mailing list, not
individual developers.
Have a look at http://www.lists.cs.ucla.edu/pipermail/nfd-dev/2016-May/
001748.html on how to write a bug report effectively.

Yours, Junxiao