[Nfd-dev] Help needed with debugging duplicate Nonce

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Wed Aug 10 08:27:29 PDT 2016

Hi Ashlesh

You can't. FIB/PIT/Measurements has no logging. If this is a popular
demand, I may consider adding it.
You can let me know what kind of PIT logging you are looking for, so that
if I decide to work on this, I can have a better idea on the use cases.

Currently you can use a debugger, or add printfs at where matters.

Yours, Junxiao