[Nfd-dev] NdnCon bridge for NFD calls

Burke, Jeff jburke at remap.ucla.edu
Mon Sep 21 22:58:04 PDT 2015

Dear nfd-dev,

Starting on Tuesday, Peter and Jiachen are going to attempt a bi-directional bridge between the nfd calls on BlueJeans and NdnCon.

If you are interested in trying to participate via NdnCon (I would not rely on this just yet), please follow the informal instructions below first, and then 1) fetch the remap/confbridge stream 2) publish your own stream 3) enter the confbridge chatroom during the call.

Please note that for now, for bidirectional participation (for others to hear you) you'll need to be manually added to the bridge by Jiachen after joining chat.   He or Peter will message you in NdnCon chat after that is done.

Please bear with any weirdness... we're doing these "bridging" tests so that stability / performance issues don't impact the business of the calls.

Thanks,
Jeff