[Nfd-dev] UnitTesting naming convention: test suite nameconflicts with class name

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Wed Sep 16 08:34:21 PDT 2015

Hi Davide

The decision from 20150901 conference call forbids a mass renaming, and
forbids code review to enforce the new convention on any test suite
committed before that date.
I disagreed with this idea but was unable to change it.

Having two conventions is already causing difficulty in selecting a subset
of test suites. I have to use * operator, such as "-t Face*".
Having both upper case and lower case can only make the situation worse. I
would have to write something like "-t ?ace*" which is counter-intuitive.

Yours, Junxiao