[Nfd-dev] strange results

Bilil, Hasnae hasnae.bilil at nist.gov
Tue Sep 15 06:45:57 PDT 2015

Dear Junxiao,

I am Hasnae Bilil, guest researcher in NIST. Currently, I am working on NDN deployment. I wanted to be able to show the ndnPacket Trace, so I have found your page web: http://www.lists.cs.ucla.edu/pipermail/nfd-dev/2015-February/000889.html. First, I have installed "mini-ndn" with all the dependencies, then I have installed "ndndump" but still I can't find the command working with "mininet" and allowing the deployment of "ndndump" into "mini-ndn". Please, could you just send me the appropriate command?

Thank you so much.

Best regards,
Hasnae.