[Nfd-dev] Gerrit ndn-tlv-ping

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Wed Sep 9 04:51:18 PDT 2015

Dear folks

I notice ndn-tlv-ping repository has been deleted from Gerrit without
warning.
I had a Draft Change that contains some patches used in ONL emulation,
which disappears as well. This particular Draft Change is trivial, but I
have Draft Changes in other repositories for emulation as well, which is
not so trivial. If they disappear on Gerrit, the only other copies I have
would be on ONL (and a daily rsync backup), which could get corrupt
sometimes.

I'd prefer that Gerrit admin give a 5-day warning prior to deleting any
repository, so that users who have Draft Changes can prepare for the
deletion.

Yours, Junxiai