[Nfd-dev] NDN/NFD for Android

S. Obaid obaidasyed at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 20:46:15 PDT 2015

Hi Alex,

What this 'ndn-suite' comprises of besides NFD? For NDN suite, I would
suggest to come up with a common theme (for e.g. see MS office suite logos:
 http://carlosjj.deviantart.com/art/Microsoft-Office-2013-Icons-315100588).
For each individual application of ndn suite we would need  a separate logo
that matches that common theme.

If we are only looking for a logo of NDN, then what do you think about this
one?

Regards,
Obaid