[Nfd-dev] (help)How to use NFD ethernet face?

Jiachen Wang wangjiachen0 at outlook.com
Mon Oct 19 18:09:06 PDT 2015

Hi,
We are going to test ethernet face using ndncon. But we are not sure how to register this face.
The command we use now: nfdc register / ether://34:36:3b:d2:48:38 (mac address of the other machine)And failed :"ERROR: FaceUri parse failed".We refer to:http://named-data.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/NFD-developer-guide.pdf page8http://redmine.named-data.net/projects/nfd/wiki/FaceMgmt#Ethernet We do not see command example about registering ethernet face.
And in the nfdc usage, there is not any information about ethernet face:REMAPMacBookPro:NFD remap$ nfdc registerUsage:nfdc [-h] [-V] COMMAND [<Command Options>]       -h print usage and exit       -V print version and exit
REMAPMacBookPro:NFD remap$ (NFD is NFD-0.4.0-rc1)
How to register ethernet face?

Thanks,Jiachen
//tel: 424-365-2415//email: wangjiachen0 at outlook.com