[Nfd-dev] Trouble installing ndn-cxx on Mac

Dehart, John jdd at wustl.EDU
Tue Oct 6 06:56:55 PDT 2015

Alex,

I’m back to trying to figure this out.

If I remove the port for libcryptopp then the install of the ndn-cxx port just re-installs libcryptopp
and I have the same problem.

If I remove just the libraries then the install of ndn-cxx can’t find md5 and fails.

Do I need to force the install of an older version of libcryptopp?

John