[Nfd-dev] [jenkins] Doxygen checks enabled on our jenkins CI

Alex Afanasyev aa at CS.UCLA.EDU
Wed Nov 25 17:41:25 PST 2015

I just want to let you know that I have enabled mandatory doxygen checks for NFD, ndn-cxx, NLSR, and ndns projects on our jenkins.  If there are doxygen warnings, jenkins build will fail.

To check doxygen locally is really simple: just run `./waf doxygen`.  I have also put up draft version of these instructions and a little bit more on our redmine wiki: http://redmine.named-data.net/projects/nfd/wiki/Contributing_Code