[Nfd-dev] {Disarmed} Re: NFD-Android multicast

Percy Perez Aruni pdpa at st-andrews.ac.uk
Tue Nov 17 15:13:27 PST 2015

Hi Junxiao

Thank you for your reply and specially for the details.

Sorry for this, but it seems I unable to find  "nfdc"  on my mobile
devices. I am using JuiceSSH as you recommended and also the "adb shell"
with root privileges.  Actually, I built the " .apk" file based on the
below repository, and then manually installed the ".apk"  (only) to each
mobile (through adb).

https://github.com/named-data-mobile/NFD-android

I am starting to think that I missed some step during my built/installation
as there is not "nfdc" in the directory. Could you please point me how can
I get/install "nfdc" in Android? or perhaps jndn or jndn-management can
help to set multicast strategy on Android?

Appreciate for your comments.

Regards
Percy