[Nfd-dev] Interests not forwarded

Navdeep Uniyal navdeep.uniyal at neclab.eu
Wed Nov 11 01:30:48 PST 2015

Hi Junxiao,

Thank you for the reply, I have attached NFD Logs(Best-Route) and NDN Traffic Generator logs.
The nodes are connected via UDP faces. On analyzing the logs, I could see that after a certain point of time the interests are not forwarded. As visible from the NDN Traffic Server logs, till a certain point the interests are reaching the server and are being answered. As many interests are not reaching server, I doubt the forwarder is dropping most of them.

I am not very sure if the issue is with forwarder or NDN Traffic generator as logs does not show what exactly is happening with the interests which are not being forwarded. But the number of interests reaching the server is generally constant which is quite surprising for me.

Also, please suggest what minimum value should I keep for CS Store(Currently it is 1) so that most of the interests reaches server(For the sake of experiments).

Best Regards,
Navdeep Uniyal