[Nfd-dev] How to start a certificate chain from scratch

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Wed Mar 11 11:55:57 PDT 2015

Hi Xiaoke/Jiewen
(correcting a typo below)

Thanks for your examples. However, I need to start from scratch. Suppose:

   - root/site/user certificates are created according to
   http://www.lists.cs.ucla.edu/pipermail/nfd-dev/2014-November/000616.html
   - Two machines have NDNS package installed. One is to host root zone,
   the other is to host site1 zone.

I need the commands to:

   - create root zone: /example
   - publish root certificate: /example/KEY/ksk-1/ID-CERT
   - create site1 zone: /example/site1
   - delegate site1 zone from root zone
   - publish site1 certificate: /example/KEY/site1/ksk-2/ID-CERT (should
   this be published at root zone or site1 zone?)
   - publish user1 certificate: /example/site1/KEY/user1/ksk-3/ID-CERT

Yours, Junxiao