[Nfd-dev] IDE for working with NFD code base

Syed Obaid Amin obaidasyed at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 11:02:40 PST 2015

Hello all,

Though it's an old thread but the information might be helpful. I recently
came across Code::Blocks (http://www.codeblocks.org/) and it seems like a
decent IDE, lightweight and full with features. It's available for major
three platform (Mac/Linux/Win).  On Ubuntu it is also available on Software
Center.

Regards,
Obaid