[Nfd-dev] code-style: line width

Davide Pesavento davide.pesavento at lip6.fr
Fri Feb 27 16:59:11 PST 2015

As a hard limit, 130 sounds acceptable to me. Although if you're doing
side-by-side diffs/merges, or editing in two vertically-split panes,
130 is way too much. Therefore I think we should still encourage
staying below 100 columns (or even 80), unless line wrapping in that
point makes the code really harder to read.

Best,
Davide