[Nfd-dev] Examples of setting up NFD networks

Burke, Jeff jburke at remap.UCLA.EDU
Fri Feb 27 08:57:45 PST 2015

John,
I was thinking of public resources, so perhaps on the NFD wiki?
Jeff

From: "Dehart, John" <jdd at wustl.edu<mailto:jdd at wustl.edu>>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 16:54:17 +0000
To: Jeff Burke <jburke at remap.ucla.edu<mailto:jburke at remap.ucla.edu>>
Cc: "nfd-dev at lists.cs.ucla.edu<mailto:nfd-dev at lists.cs.ucla.edu>" <nfd-dev at lists.cs.ucla.edu<mailto:nfd-dev at lists.cs.ucla.edu>>
Subject: Re: [Nfd-dev] Examples of setting up NFD networks

Jeff,

Would it make sense to put together something on the NDN Wiki?

https://ndnpub.caida.org/bin/view/NDN/WebHome

I just went through some of the pages there and there is a lot that is out of date.

John

On Feb 27, 2015, at 12:37 AM, Burke, Jeff <jburke at remap.ucla.edu<mailto:jburke at remap.ucla.edu>> wrote:

Hi folks,

I am curious where the best place to look is for (or where one could eventually contribute some) examples of actually settings up networkswith NFD, even just simple ones using static routes.    There is a brief mention of nfdc in the install.html but I am looking for a little more of a guidebook for an operator that briefly introduces all of the tools, explains how to set up a small multi-node network and test connectivity, maybe even introduces strategy.  Does such a thing exist?

Thanks,

Jeff