[Nfd-dev] Examples of setting up NFD networks

Dehart, John jdd at wustl.edu
Fri Feb 27 07:20:19 PST 2015

Jeff,

I have two repos that I use.

This is where I keep all the configuration scripts and files for the NDN Testbed:

https://github.com/WU-ARL/ndn-ops

This is a performance test for nfd that we developed on ONL:

https://github.com/WU-ARL/NFD_Performance_Testing_on_ONL

Neither of them is tutorial in nature. An experienced NDN/nfd user could probably take them and make sense
of them but a new user starting from scratch might be lost.

I know Chengyu and Junxiao have each used the performance test repo.

We are also in the process of developing a topology for ONL that closely matches the
topology of the NDN Testbed and uses VMs for end hosts so we can do tests of demonstrations.

John