[Nfd-dev] NDN-RTC: NFD processing logs

Dehart, John jdd at wustl.edu
Sun Feb 8 11:22:52 PST 2015

Jeff and Peter,

Another thing you might try is to have your consumer and producer remain on their
current devices with their current NFD installation but have them use REMAP as their hub.
REMAP is still currently running an NFD  version of 0.2.0 but will soon be upgraded to
the 0.3.0 release.

Is it possible to have the consumer and producer laptops on the same subnet as REMAP
to try to come as close as possible to your current configuration?

If we can repeat the problem with installed Testbed nodes it might make it easier
for others to replicate the problem at their sites.

I’ll hold off on upgrades of Testbed nodes while we discuss our options.

John