[Nfd-dev] HOWTO: assign a Redmine issue to yourself
shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Sun Feb 1 14:27:37 PST 2015
I got a question on how to assign a Redmine issue to oneself. Here's the
1. navigate to http://redmine.named-data.net , login to the website
2. type issue number in search box, press ENTER key
3. on issue page, tap Update button
4. in Assignee dropdown, select "<me>"
5. change other fields as necessary
6. if Description or Notes is entered or updated, tap Preview button and
confirm Markdown syntax is rendered correctly
7. tap Submit button to save the changes
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Nfd-dev