[Nfd-dev] NLSR failed to connect with NFD in Banana Pro (Raspbian OS)

Mahyuddin Husairi mahyuddin at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 15:05:01 PDT 2015

Glad to hear that.
I think, implementing NDN on any arm chip and/or other embedded should be
taken seriously by us to increase the adaptation of NDN. My research is
related to mesh network on mobile device (im using BananaPro to represent
wireless mobile device) and my hypothesis that by using NDN based dynamic
routing, it will solve reliability, stability and energy efficiency issues
facing by point to point based routing. Of course to develop my own dynamic
routing implementation, NLSR is my starting point to understand how to do
routing in NDN. Instead doing simulation which i've done it through
ndnsim2, i want to evaluate NDN dynamic routing in real world/testbed. But
it seems that i stuck with unknown problem.