[Nfd-dev] Ethernet Multicast in NFD

Divyashri Bhat dbhat at umass.EDU
Wed Apr 1 16:23:45 PDT 2015

Hi Davide,

Thanks for that. It works now.

Junxiao, I have a “multicast” Ethernet group in the config. All my Ethernet faces belong to that group. If I have to manually register each face, what is the significance of the group in this context?

Thank you.
Regards,
Divyashri Bhat
dbhat at umass.edu<mailto:dbhat at umass.edu>
Graduate Student
Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering,
University of Massachusetts, Amherst