[Nfd-dev] do we need "application store"?

Yingdi Yu yingdi at CS.UCLA.EDU
Mon Sep 15 21:49:57 PDT 2014

On Sep 15, 2014, at 9:46 PM, Jiewen Tan <alanwake at ucla.edu> wrote:

> Also, there is a need from Junxiao that is to provide an interface:
> size_t
> eraseByPrefix(const Name& prefix);
> to erase items stored in the in-memory storage by prefix.

In the spec, the second method "erase(const Name& prefix)" is indeed the one Junxiao suggested.
If we supply the full name of a data packet as the prefix, the method will delete the single data packet, therefore, there is no need to keep a separate erase method for single data packet.

Yingdi