[Nfd-dev] ncc strategy

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Mon Sep 8 17:36:41 PDT 2014

Hi Lan

Bug 1961 has been fixed. Code is merged to master branch.
Please test in your internal testbed.

The correct behavior shall be:

   1. P1 is forwarded to UCLA, and could be forwarded to CSU and other
   nexthops as well
   2. UCLA responds first and remains as best face; other responses are
   received but ignored
   3. P2 should be forwarded to UCLA

This bug is not critical to end users. I don't plan to backport to v0.2. It
won't be deployed on testbed routers until v0.3 release.

Yours, Junxiao