[Nfd-dev] [Ndn-app] Close NFD backdoor

Dave Oran (oran) oran at cisco.com
Mon Sep 8 12:58:33 PDT 2014

I don’t mean to hijack this thread, but it seems that the architecture needs two cache timers, not one.

One is an Expiry timer after which the data is no longer considered valid (and hence should not be returned from the cache if an interest arrives), the other is a desired caching period timer, which can be used by the cache as one of the inputs to its replacement algorithm.