[Nfd-dev] TPM for NFD Management

Alex Afanasyev alexander.afanasyev at UCLA.EDU
Tue Nov 18 09:06:14 PST 2014

It depends on how nfd was started / compiled.

If it was compiled with /usr/local prefix and started manually using nfd-start, then

~/.ndn/client.conf
/usr/local/etc/ndn/client.conf

If it is installed with macports and started with macports version of nfd-start, then

/usr/local/var/lib/ndn/nfd/.ndn/client.conf
/opt/local/etc/ndn/client.conf

If it is installed using PPA packages on Ubuntu and started with upstart (or PPA version of nfd-start)

/var/lib/ndn/nfd/.ndn/client.conf
/etc/ndn/client.conf

—
Alex