[Nfd-dev] Register prefix with remote NFD?

Alex Afanasyev alexander.afanasyev at ucla.edu
Mon May 5 14:34:36 PDT 2014

It is not enabled.  If you really want it, you can uncomment the default section in config file for remote registration (localhop_security in rib section), but the default setting do enable security.  You can enable security-less registration for localhop as well, but it is dangerous, so it should not be used really.

---
Alex