[Nfd-dev] [Ndn-app] NDN-RTC poke Data to CS

Giovanni Pau gpau at cs.ucla.edu
Sat Mar 22 18:56:21 PDT 2014

Hi All,

Junxiao, thanks for the clarification, in such case we will just add our code on step 2. I’m just concerned about the maintenance of the code. I would avoid pretty much at all costs to have different separate code-trees this would make maintenance an hell. That is why i’m much more in favor of adding some complexity in the code to allow flexibility, this is for Caching unsolicited data as well as lifetime etc.

In other words we may have  the function there that  depending on a number of parameters (i.e. the Face is V2V/V2I) deciders if unsolicited data is to be stored in the CS or not. I agree with the separate design from the CS this will allow a lot of experimenting with different CS strategies etc.

Thanks
g.